Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Become an Independent Travel Agent


I'm not a salesperson but after a listing piqued my interest, I signed up for one of those "How to sell cruises" seminars and have been getting emails from them every since. I recently found an article that I'd like to share on whether or not this is a good investment for those interested in doing so. It was definitely a good read.

Below are some links to a few online companies to get you started. Good luck!!

~ Seminars starting October 20
~ Main office in New Jersey or can bring their training to you
~ Requires some experience
~ Free to sign up
~ No mandatory startup costs
~ No experience required, Starting pay $10/hr

~ Not your thing? Check out our Classifieds section for other opportunities.



No comments:

Post a Comment