Saturday, July 11, 2015

What is Jobrize?



I set up an account at Jobrize.com to test the theory that this was a scam site and guess what? Always go with your first instinct. Above is a screenshot of my "total earnings" after one day of "work". According to the site, you are paid $5 for every referral. Now unless I can add or multiply, the last I checked 23 x $5 is not $100 unless the site records how many of your referrals actually sign up for an account, but then I follow my own referral link and the site clearly says "earn $5 for every link visit" so I think at this point, I'm overthinking it. Regardless, I visit a few other articles (see links below) in which others are confirming the fakeness of this wonderful opportunity. It amazes me the lengths that people will go to get visits to their site or to scam people. If I referred you to this site, I apologize but I am one of those who (within reason) will try anything once. I guess the saying still holds true that anything that seems too good to be true is just that. Good day everyone and keep on investing in you!!

***I want to note that nothing bad has happened to any of my computers that I visited the JobRize site from. No malware or unwanted downloads so as of now, safety is not an issue.

Resources:
~ Online Threat Alerts
~ Mabzicle
~ ScamAdvisor



2 comments:

  1. Judy, as of now, I have $160 sitting in my Jobrize account. I haven't logged into that site since, probably, when I created this post. The kicker is that you can't withdraw anything until you hit $300. What the process is once I hit that benchmark, to submit a withdrawal request, i don't know.

    ReplyDelete