Friday, July 17, 2015

User Testing - quick overview

This is a screenshot from my account this morning. Sign up today!


I have been a member of UserTesting.com for about 3 months and I love the flexibility of it. All you do is record yourself visiting a website or app and give your honest opinion on that website or app. Easy enough right? Yesterday I logged $13.00 in less than 30 minutes of work. Now don't think this can be a full-time job because as I sit here this morning, not a single offer has appeared on my dashboard in over an hour but considering how simple it is and the potential (some days are better than others) this opportunity is worth adding to your work-from-home portfolio. If you can log in 1 review per day, that's potentially $70 per week. That's a new pair of shoes or a couple of tanks of gas! Don't take my word for it, join today and earn your first deposit now.

When do I get paid?

Payments are scheduled for 7 days after you complete the test. They are issued through Paypal and mine have always been on time.

How long are the reviews?


The length of the review depends on the client. I've done 5 minute reviews and 15 minute reviews but I have not done an app review yet. 





5 comments:

  1. Anytime! I was hesitant about this one but tons of YouTubers recommend it and offer tips on how to keep a great rating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Ayanna!

    I'm actually interested in taking on a work-at-home job that doesn't involve talking on the phone or chatting online. This type of opportunity may be what I need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Legitimate work-at-home opportunities are hard to find, especially those that do not involve phone work, which can be highly inconvenient for those of us with children. Good luck with UserTesting, I think you'll enjoy it. Stay tuned for more posts with similar opportunities!

      Delete
  3. Yes! Thanks for sharing. Seeking at-home work that does not involve a telephone... Sounds interesting. (S. Nelson)

    ReplyDelete